Because I think of why I find it awkwardly weird when someone asks about how is my personal life. My mind whispers but the world isn’t ready for my answer.
- If I tell you I feel broken, can you do something to fix me?
- If I tell you I really need a shoulder to hug, can you give me the comfort?
- If I cry in front of you, will you be able to feel me?
- Will talking about it make me feel better?
- Will talking about it make things better?
- Does it even matter how I feel? Will the world stop just for me?
NO. The answer to all of this is no. The next best thing to do is LET GO. You breathe in and out. No. I don’t have any problem that is your concern. My feelings are my own. I have to take care of myself because no one else will.